Thursday, September 20, 2012

This Guy .






What's up everyone, my name is Ryan Morales. I'm 18 years old and this is my first semester at LaGuardia. I reside in South Jamaica Queens, where I have lived all of my life. I don't travel, nor have I ever been on an airplane. My nationality is Puerto Rican, Native American and African American, but don't expect me to speak any other language than english! My passion is music, not only listening to it but playing it as well. I'm currently the keyboardist for a band, hoping to get our name up soon. Music is my side project, but my main goal has changed over the years. At first Architecture amazed me, but my sight became locked onto Electrical engineering. I used to love drawing many designs for buildings that I created inside my head, but after sometime, Electrical Engineering had much more of an impact on me. Maybe I'll change my mind and develop the love for architecture that i once had. One random weird fact about me is that I hate roller coasters, but love skydiving, ironic?

1 comment: